Pages

Friday, August 28, 2020

Gods Creation

                                            God's Creation



        We have been learning about God's Creation and that it is holy because God made it.
                                                     I can look after God's Creation by: 
  • Taking my rubbish home so the rivers are clean and sea animals won't die.
  •  Not cutting down trees so the animals can stay alive without limiting the number of them.
  •  Helping and caring for animals properly.




 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sovarne
    Some very nice art work showing the beauty of God's creation. I like your ideas on what you can do to take care of the world.
    Miss Smith-Palmer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sovarne

    I work at the Catholic Education Office and Mrs Roach shared your blog with me. I really loved looking at it and you sharing your learning about God's Creation. I especially liked your comment about taking your rubbish home with you. I wish everyone would think like you! Cushla

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post