Pages

Monday, April 13, 2020

Easter Monday

Hi everyone. Today I went to feed the ducks some bread. My little brother Noah scootered to the park and I wheeled there on my Heeleys. Me and Noah threw the brown bread to the ducks. They ate it all up. After we had fed the ducks we went for a little wander past two creeks and two light brown wooden bridges. When we got home me and Noah watered our rocket and spinach that we are growing in some little pots. We also watered the soil in the far back garden bed used for growing plants in.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Sovarne,
    Happy Easter
    Growing some veges is a good idea. We are growing carrots and spinach and our broccolini is still going. I would love to see photos of your plants in a blog post.
    Mrs Roach

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs Roach. I'll see if I can put some photos of them on my blog for you. Yum carrots,spinach and broccolini sounds good.

      Delete
  2. Hi Sovarne
    What a great work and I do love your bunny ears.
    Great to see you are growing veges. Why are you growing them in pots and not in your garden bed?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mrs Simanu. We are growing them in pots because the garden bed didn't have enough soil in it.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job sovarne I like your work I like how you did your blog about easter
    how many easter eggs did you find.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post