Pages

Sunday, April 12, 2020

Easter Sunday

Happy easter everyone. Today I made delishious savory scones with pepper,spinach,feta and the tinyest bit of chilli that you coulden't even taste. Before they went in the oven we had to roll them in flour and molded them on the tray. Then we put them in the oven 180 Degs Celsius for 20 mins. When they came out of the roasting oven we buttered then and ate them all up.



I`ve also been working on this ↙ apsolootly beauteful easter window with my little cheeky brother Noah.









6 comments:

  1. Hi Sovarne,
    Happy Easter to you too. Your Easter window looks great. The savoury scones sound delicious. I made something similar, I made savoury scrolls with cheese and bacon in them, they taste pretty good too.
    Mrs Roach

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mrs Roach looking forward to seeing you next term.

      Delete
  2. Hi Sovarne,
    Happy Easter to you! What a great looking window - how long did it take you to do all those decorations? Loving the sound of savoury scones, I might have to make some for myself.
    Miss Gill.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Miss Gill. Looking forward to seeing you next term.

      Delete
  3. Hi Sovarne
    Looks like you had a good Easter. Your window display is fantastic what a lot of work you put into it. I put up a small Easter window display for my community as well. I look forward to seeing what other baking you might do.
    Miss Smith-Palmer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Miss Smith-Palmer. Looking forward to seeing you next term.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post