Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Kids shouldn't bring junk food to school.

 Kia ora and welcome back to my blog.

Today I am writing a bit of persuasive text about why kids should not be able to bring junk food to school.

Junk food

Dear Parents

Kids should not bring junk food to school. Mainly because it is bad for there teeth, but also because they are sharing it. Some parents don't like it when their kids have lollies, Candy, Ice-cream , sugar. Some kids are gluten free some are allergic to certain things that are in some sweets. I highly recommend you not put lollies in your Childs lunchbox's. Do you want to be the parent who has to spend a fortune of your Childs teeth I don't think so. Maybe you should consider having a piece of fruit or veg instead of  a sweet.

Sincerely Sovarne



2 comments:

  1. Hi Sovarne
    I definitely agree with you and think that children should not be allowed to have lollies at school. You have made a great point about sugar being so bad for our teeth. I can see that you have written a rhetorical question about this, but remember to use a question mark, so perhaps you could edit this and add one in.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sovarne,
    You have clearly set out your stance on junk food in your opening statement and made a really good point about rotten teeth. Are there any other reasons for not eating lots of junk food? If you can think of an idea this could then make a second paragraph.
    The pictures at the bottom of your blog definitely reinforce your view point. Maybe a photo of rotten teeth would also make a point! Lol
    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post